At IES we provide a full range of electronic manufacturing services utilizing the latest technologies, manufacturing systems and experienced staff. We can provide any single service or a combination of services to address your requirements and integrate with your product plans.
Our state of the art PCB assembly equipment, manufacturing systems and experienced staff are able to provide individual or combined capabilities to successfully bring your product to market. As a customer driven company we are continuously evaluating advanced technologies against our customer design requirements in order to keep each customer ahead of their competition. IES’s current service capabilities can provide:
- Materials Management — Our ERP system and direct link to key suppliers allows for effective and timely material control. The system allows real time, turnkey, supply chain solutions based on customer requirements and total cost. Combined with supplier partnerships the integrated system provides fast and flexible supply chain management and material solutions.
- Product Design and Development — If you require design assistance we can assist you with development and design of your product. Our turn-key approach can bring your product to market in a timely, controlled manner. At each step of the design process we can provide the deliverables that will move your project from prototype to production.
- Prototyping — From a single piece to your volume requirements IES can build prototypes quickly.
- Production Assembly — IES’s printed circuit board assembly capabilities extend from thru-hole to SMT fine pitch, BGA, µBGA and leadless device mounting. Our placement equipment, optical inspection and x-ray capabilities provide fast, reliable and accurate assembly.
- Quality Assurance — From purchasing through production IES team members are focused on the accuracy of the systems and the quality of products produced for every customer. Assemblies conform to the requirements of IPC-A-610 Class III and J-STD-001.
- Automatic Optical Inspection (AOI) - Rapid defect identification and analysis can be advantageous because it can reduce the response time, rework, and costs caused by defects in manufacturing or a product’s manufacturability. As a result, IES is constantly challenged by the need to rapidly collect and analyze any new data and use it to improve yield rates of electronic products. AS such, IES has boosted its QA inspection capabilities with the addition of two Automatic Optical Inspection (AOI) machines. AOI equipment inspection is being employed to augment visual inspection to ensure process optimization and control.
- Test —PCBA, Functional and system can be custom designed for each customer and provide information for continuous improvement.
- Conformal Coating — Different customer applications often require post assembly conformal coating of circuitry for environmental or high stress conditions. We offer acrylic conformal coating capabilities as a solution to those requirements.
- Box Build and System Integration — We provide vertically integrated, turnkey solutions, that offer a seamless extension of our customer’s operations. We offer sub-system and complete system assembly services to our customers. We can provide complete box build services, complete with software configuration and final test to specifications.
- Distribution Services — We can set-up VMI services to provide order fulfillment to the end user with same-day shipment; direct-ship, drop-ship, third party distribution; prepaid, prepaid & add, collect freight; customer invoice, distributor invoice, end-customer invoice. We also have the ability in our area for distribution through foreign sub-zone that is authorized for manufacturing activity.
- Aftermarket Services — Additionally, we can receive, diagnose, and provide warranty repair and end of life support for your products that includes Engineering Changes, Upgrades, Rework and Refurbishment, BGA Rework and Repair, Depot Repair Services, Aftermarket Warranty Services, etc.